Commercial Electrical Maintenance
If you run a factory, or data center, a restaurant, or any business. You know that keeping the lights and equipment running can mean the difference between staying or going out of business. Most businesses cannot afford prolonged electrical systems and equipment downtimes.
The good news is that Can Do Electric services can help you reduce or eliminate un-planned costly system failures do to faulty electrical distribution and power systems. Keep your business up and running with a proactive electrical maintenance service agreement. Can Do Electric Services, Inc. offers electrical maintenance service agreements of all types. We can tailor an affordable customized service agreement to suit your specific needs.
Call Us for Electrical Maintenance Service
If it relates to power distribution and electricity, we can fix it! Our insured experienced electricians take pride in what they do, and they perform quality work. Contact us to discuss your equipment and power systems maintenance and reliability needs! There are a number of compelling benefits to adding an electrical maintenance service agreement to your facility
Preventive maintenance program.
Protect Equipment and Extend Its Operational Life
- Just like getting regular oil changes on your car, staying proactive when it comes to preventive maintenance will save you money down the road.
- If you have special equipment like conveyor belts, compressors or pumps. This equipment already has manuals that tell you when general maintenance services are due. You can simply tie our service agreements in with those. But you can choose to use a different maintenance schedule interval.
Control and Reduce Energy Cost
- Like with your car or other equipment, regularly scheduled maintenance will extend the operating life of your equipment and related systems.
- You lower your operating cost because equipment that’s maintained will last longer, thus extending the useful life of your equipment, which means make less frequent capital equipment investments.
Recoup Cost of Maintenance Service Agreement
- When you avoid unplanned electrical equipment failures, you also reduce repair costs.
- The cost of a maintenance service agreement will be off-set by the savings realized by longer equipment replacement cycles.
Reduced Operating Cost
- Properly serviced equipment will typically run smoother and more efficiently, thereby reducing energy consumption.
We can structure an electrical maintenance service agreement to cover the following items:
- Electrical Service for Voltage Regulators, Panels, and Transformers
- Protection from Overcurrent
- Grounding Systems
- Motor Controls, Switches, and Switchgears
- Wiring Distribution and Terminations
- Service for Arc Fault Circuit Breakers (AFCI) and Ground Fault Circuit Breakers (GFCI)
- Lamp and Ballast Replacement
- Repairs for All Types of Lighting Like Motion, Security, and Recessed
- Rewiring For Relocation of Equipment
- Electric Troubleshooting and Fault Finding
- Repairing Issues Found After Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot and Fix Building Power Supply
- Fixing Issues with Generators
- Maintenance on Select Electrical Equipment
- Correcting Alarms and Motion Detection Systems
- Whole Building Surge Protection
Maintenance for Overloaded Circuits
Dealing with tripping circuits in your office? This issue is caused from overloading one specific circuit. In an office environment, it is likely that too many devices are relying on your wiring. Ignoring an issue like a tripping circuit can lead to damage to your electronics, wiring, or worse, cause fires.
Symptoms of Overloaded Circuits:
- Receiving a shock from touching the system.
- Warped or discolored wall plates
- Burnt smell emanating form receptacle
- Blown fuses
- Dim, buzzing, flickering lights.
Preventive Measures for Overloaded Circuits
- Equipment and appliances should be plugged directly into wall receptacles
- Power strips do not provide additional power to devices, they only provide more outlets.
- Do not rely on the use of extension cords
- Never use extension cords on high amperage equipment
Do you need a commercial or residential electrical contractor? Contact us now!
Courteous Professionals Focused on Quality Work
Too many businesses are worried about boosting their bottom line instead of worrying about their customers, employees, and quality of work. Our family-owned and operated business was built on integrity, and honesty. We never overcharge for work, or add unnecessary services. We were simply tired of seeing hardworking people pay way too much for the electrical work they needed. Can Do Electric Services, Inc. is committed to each and every customer, no matter the size of their project. We also make sure to:
- Remain Courteous At All Times
- Focus on Proper Electrical diagnosis of the Problem
- Explain our electrical work if You have Questions
- Come Prepared to the Job Site
- Remain Professional with Every Person
- Use Our Knowledge to Complete Work Effectively and Efficiently
Emergency Power Restoration for Commercial Properties
It’s plain and simple. You need reliable electricity and equipment to run your business. If you find yourself without power or even worse, without a generator, contact Can Do Electric Services. We can get your on-premise electrical equipment repaired or replaced. But if you decide it’s best to install a new backup generator, we can recommend and install a generator that’s right for your business.